Monday, April 7, 2014

Free Food!!



Lately, we've been volunteering at a food bank two times a week. I finally got up the courage to ask for some food, and now I have snacks for the next few months! YES. I have a lot to do today so I'll make this short.

Last week I talked about the organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and this past weekend we all had the opportunity to hear from the prophet and apostles by broadcast. As I listened to their words, there was no doubt in my mind that they are appointed by God to lead the Church. They are the way by which God can communicate to the whole world in modern language. Next week, I will share some of their words, because they are not yet available on the website. But, the videos are available, so please watch this talk from President Henry B. Eyring.


Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment